Cor's grandparents invited us to go to the Evergreen State Fair with them today, so off we went. We spent 5.5 hours there, Corey opted to not get a bracelet leaving me to go on every single spinny, twisty, turny ride there was. Multiple times. My stomach is still in knots!
It was an amazingly fun day. Andrew got to ride the rides this year (he was 1.5 inches too short last year) and AJ went on some great big rides too. They got to spend some time with their grandparents and their cousins, see some animals and exhibits, eat some fair food, and just have a great day.
Here's the pictures:
Boys on the carousel



Boys and I on the Scrambler - you can just barely see Andrew's little head popped over the guard, this ride was a little much for him I think, but he did have fun on it. We squished AJ pretty good though.


Corey and Andrew headed over to kiddie land while AJ and I went on a fun roller coaster that Andrew was too short for.
Andrew driving his car

Boys and I on a lame spinning bear ride


AJ going down the BIG slide

Andrew and I, he was pissed that they wouldn't let him sit on my lap - it must be a new rule because we've ridden down that way many, many times before.

AJ on the bumper boats

Boys on the train, it was hard to get a good picture because the sides were high and Andrew is short.


Riding a motorcycle

Isn't he darling?

So here's the spinning tea cups. I am to freaking old to ride spinning tea cups. As you can see from the pictures, I felt like I was going to hurl. I didn't expect it, so once th ride started I grabbed that thing in the middle and spun us as fast as I could....bad idea.



AJ kicked us out so he could go by himself and spin fast


This was another maze, the walls were clear so it was hard to find your way.



Then decided he wanted to go on the swings

Then fell asleep

We saw some baby pigs

And some big ones with cool spots

And some gigantic trout

AJ went though this ride like 4 times while Andrew was napping



And several caterpillar rides too

AJ and I went on the ferris wheel (Andrew was too short) this is the view from the top



I took AJ on the Gravitron, he wasn't sure what to think. I certainly wasn't prepared for how it would make my stomach feel. He liked it, but didn't want to go on it again.

One last ride on the carousel before we headed home


I was done. I crashed on the bench behind the boys.

And then AJ crashed on the ride home. He was wore out - he had a big, big day!







0 comments:
Post a Comment