We've lost several fish lately, which is expected since most of them are 3-4 years old, which is a long time for a fish. Tuesday I took the boys to get some new fish. We each picked out two - AJ picked out black skirts, Andrew picked out albino barbs (which strangely enough are bright orange), and I, being the sensible grown up, picked out 2 plecos because the tank was starting to get a little scummy.
We're going back next week sometime to get a couple sharks and a few more of the skirts and tetras and then we should have a pretty active tank. We went with more aggressive fish this time because they are fun to look at.
The pet store also had a tank that said it contained a "baby whale" but the lady who was helping us couldn't find it so it must have been sold. I'm intrigued, so I plan to do some Googling to see if I want to spend $25 on a fish. Sounds cool though.
Here are some pictures of the fish we got.




0 comments:
Post a Comment