Since AJ chopped up Andrew's hair, I took him to the salon this morning to get it all evened out.
We got there and he walked right in and climbed up into the chair like it was nothing new.
At first he sat in the chair very quietly while she sprayed his head with water, and then started cutting - several people commented on how quiet and still he was, it was quite odd, he's rarely ever quiet or subdued.
After about 5 minutes, he stretched his arms out and screamed "Mooommmmyyy" and started bawling, completely out of the blue. No nicks anywhere to be found, he wasn't hurt, just scared. Apparently it finally sunk in what was happening.
So he sat in my lap the rest of the appointment and laid his head on my chest.
The result: Andrew looks like a big boy now, my small baby is gone forever. I'll get used to it, eventually I suppose.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Andrew's "first" haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment