skip to main | skip to sidebar

My boys of summer

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Victory! I'm an instant winner!!

So as I was blogging tonight, I opened a Hershey bar to snack on, and glanced down at the wrapper and noticed it said I was an instant winner!

Hershey's will be sending me a $10 VISA gift card!

Posted by Alyssa at 10:43 PM  

Labels: chocolate, instant win, Me, prize

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2008 (109)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (11)
    • ▼ September (20)
      • Worldwide Day of Play
      • AJ's Weekend with SuperBee
      • Lunch Date with Daddy
      • Andrew's first day of school
      • Wish Jars
      • Andrew's bee stings
      • Apples?
      • Some random pictures from the last few days
      • Just adding in an update
      • Baking daddy a birthday cake
      • So who reads this thing anyway?
      • Victory! I'm an instant winner!!
      • Last sprinkler day of the year?
      • Releasing the butterflies
      • He's home!
      • AJ's first day of Kindergarten!
      • AJ's new backpack
      • The birthday gift Andrew picked
      • Corey's company party
      • And then there were 5
    • ► August (22)
    • ► July (22)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (18)
Get this widget!

Blogs I like to read

  • eKarjala
  • Petite Planet
  • Stuff White People Like
  • The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks
  • You just made my list!