The boys got some more pumpkins in the last week, so we had another night of carving tonight.
AJ insisted he had to carve his own without help, he chose a skull pattern, and he did a great job.
Andrew isn't big enough yet, but he picked his pattern - which is a spider, just like his other pumpkin.
Corey's work is having a pumpkin carving contest so he brought home a pumpkin and carved a pirate ship to enter in the contest.
I don't actually do any carving, so while the boys were busy hacking away at their pumpkins I was busy scraping out seeds and goop. I separated them and saved the seeds to roast tomorrow, and I plan to turn the last pumpkin into bread (it's small and thick so it's too hard to carve).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
More pumpkin carving
Posted by Alyssa at 12:29 AM
Labels: AJ, Andrew, pumpkin carving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww!!! looks like the boys had so much fun! and the pumpkins turned out great!
How awesome! AJ did a great job on his own pumpkin! I hope you guys have a great Halloween!
Post a Comment