I know I've sent the link to some people, and I knew some others have come across it one way or another. I don't have any kind of hit counter or IP tracker or anything like that, I'm just curious who's been reading over the past few months.
If you're reading this now, leave a comment below, you don't have to be witty, or funny, just let me know you're out there!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
So who reads this thing anyway?
Posted by Alyssa at 10:50 PM
Labels: comments please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I read it! I like to see the going ons in other people's lives. I got your blog off of April's blog.
Cindy
I read. Of course.
Moi!
I don't read this.
Hey Alyssa - I just came across this through myspace. I LOVE it!!!
You should check out our family blog:
jimamyandkids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment